Sonic Epoch Special Sonic Epoch Special

Top quality epoch

This movie made my pingas hard. Highly recommended.

BarneyBunchCollabGay BarneyBunchCollabGay

everyone should watch this show when there kids an

I have seen this show when I was younger. It is a really good show to watch. It is very educational for children 1 to 8 years old. Barney is definitely super DE duper. B.J. is pretty funny. Babie Bop is very cute. The kids are very cool too. This show is about learning about numbers kinda like sesame street but different type of show and characters like Barney the purple dinosaur, B.J. the yellow dinosaur with a baseball hat on his head, and Baby Bop the cute green dinosaur with a pink bow. The first one that started was very old Barney and Friends show. But then the second one was different to be new episodes. Also the last one in the 2000 was new scene of Barney's park. They also have a show of Barney at Universal Studios in Florida where you see Barney, B.J., and Baby Bop and then when the show is done you get to go play, shop and meet Barney. It's a very good show watch this show when you learn about many things you will like it the movie, and the live show at Universal Studios Florida.

The Fat Anime Collab 4 The Fat Anime Collab 4

This made the front page!

First of all its very well put together.Random farting sounds and some Asian pop music in the background and just a bunch of jpegs of obese "anime style chicks"... seriously.. I find this entertaining! i do. Granted there are people out there who also find this attractive.. that's probably who those pics were drawn for and by, intended to be there to satisfy some sexual fetish. This flash just mocks that, which is fine, i come to Newgrounds to watch flash mockery, but this.. it was just funny whatsoever. It was not boring and lame and not fun to look at or listen to. How on earth this made the front page and is the 4th in a series is obvious. The front page stuff be reserved for things like Fat Anime!!

Fat Badger's: Apocalypto Fat Badger's: Apocalypto

Not Your Typical Mayan Family Drama

A family drama like no other. Two hours plus that rush at the speed of light. This is cinema. I'm sorry but it is. Don't look for inner meanings. This is the work of one of the greatest artists of our time. Yes, I'm talking about Fat Badger. And as most of the great artists, he's bound to be controversial, erratic and infuriating sometimes but, thank God he exists. He's always going to surprise us for better or worse in sickness and in health. There are no intellectual under pinnings here. This is an adventure flick that takes us to places we've never been before. It entertains and moves and startles. Masterfully shot at a breathless pace that never, ever, lets go. And then, of course, the acting - if you can call it that. The most remarkable performances by an ensemble cast of unknowns. Gloroious faces that speak louder than words. Well, as you may have guessed. I'm overwhelmed by the experience. Thank you Badger, thank you very much.

FatBadger responds:

welcome back to the land of the living.

Dragon Ball Z Hentai Rape Dragon Ball Z Hentai Rape

Cartoon rape

This is a serious flash with a serious message!

notoriousm responds:

a very serious flash indeed. Tell your friends.

Guide to being review mod Guide to being review mod

lawl

`hey badjur that movie was cool. plz make more flash movie

Sir-CannabisClock responds:

badjur surely condones dis messige

Badger Kawaii Badger Kawaii

Dat wuz some kawaii animu badger

^_^
good movie etc

Dailytoon #240 Dailytoon #240

the incredible world of dic

mmmm

TheStarSyndicate responds:

nnnnn

Fat Badger vs a Snake Fat Badger vs a Snake

FLASh OF THE YEAR

goes to this masterpiece

Pancakes Collab Pancakes Collab

Good flash

This flash was real good. I like pancakes alot. The graphics were real good too. Good use of actionscript in the menu.